Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekend Update

Well, Sunday was really good.  We woke up about 8am and got Lexi ready for Sunday school.  My DH took her and then came back to the house to finish helping me getting Mary ready.  We got there on time.  (Personal achievement met!) So after church, we went to my Grandma's to eat lunch/supper.  It was kinda a celebration for my Mom's birthday.  We had beef roast, pork, potatoes, portabella mushrooms, macaroni salad, and red velvet cake for dessert.   As usual everybody oohed and awed over the babies.  Then after all was said and done we packed up leftovers and went on our marry way.  On the way home we stopped to help a gentleman that had broken down on the side of the road.   Whom offered a pray for my brother-in-law who is stationed overseas.  So it was a very interesting Sunday.  


Yesterday was fairly uneventful.  Same old, Same old.  Cleaning, kids, DH, supper bed.  Well, I did watch Iron Man 2, which was really good.


This is my DH before food.  LOL!


My DH after food. LOL!
Mary ready to get out.
Nana, Cathy and Mary


My mom and Mary.
Lexi helping to blow out Mom's candles.
Lexi and Mom.
Mom see cake in your future.  LOL!
Eddy, my uncle, in deep thought.




Happy Early Halloween !

No comments:

Post a Comment