Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One of Those Days

Today has been rather uneventful.  I'm almost finished with the book I started and I still give it five out of five stars.  It's definitely a page turner.  It's got everything murder, mystery, romance, and suspense.  I'm still working on my purse which is coming along but it's been a little slow.  I think I made to strap too wide so I'm going to double it over and sow it together.   I've got some pictures of my shoes that I bought the other day but they aren't any good but you'll get an idea of what they look like.


I'm loving the boots and purse but I'm still needing some ideas on something other than jeans that would go good with the peep toe pumps.  So if anyone has any ideas don't be afraid to let me know.  


Oh my breakfast this morning was really good.  I admit that it isn't that healthy but it really good.  I've got a serious weakness for sweet stuff.  Especially if it will pair well with my morning coffee.
This is apple cake courtesy of my Nana and Maxwell House Breakfast blend with cream, sugar and frozen Whipped Cream.  Yummy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment