Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mary Speaks!

Nothing really interesting happened yesterday so this will be a quick post.  We did have some really good burritos for supper.  Everybody got into bed at about 9pm.  Last night, Mary said her first word, Bye-Bye.  I'm not sure she actually knew what it meant but it was still pretty cool.  Except while we were trying to go to sleep she kept saying it.  Oh, the book I'm reading is getting really interesting.  I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to spend my little bit of free time on.  Knitting, reading, or blogging.  Decisions, decisions!  Anyways, I should have some picture up this weekend because I'm going to borrow my mom's camera so that I can get some pictures of my new goodies that I got the other day.   Hopefully today will be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment