Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday Dinner and Shopping

I'll have to post pictures of yesterday's event later.  My mom's blog, Rabbit's Garden, has really good pictures of what we ate at my grandma's for dinner. Here's the link if you want to check it out.
http://rabbitsgarden.blogspot.com/

We had a lot of fun visiting.  My Uncle and Aunt came and picked us up yesterday because our van is currently out of commission.  My DH was gone on a camping trip with the scouts so he had our other mode of transportation.  My DD, Lexi, wasn't acting quite herself yesterday.  I believe she may be trying to catch a cold or something.  My Aunt brought a bunch of books over.  Lexi sat and listened to stories for a long time.  Which she does like stories but she usually doesn't sit still for very long.  


Afterwards, my DH took me shoe shopping.  I'll have to post some pictures later of what I got.  I got some tall leather chocolate colored boots, a pair of sling back heels, and a cute leather purse.  I usually don't allow myself to spend money on something that doesn't help the family directly, but I did need to replace the shoes that my DP (Dear Puppy), Peppermint, decided that she was going to eat.  These new shoes are currently residing on top of my wardrobe out of reach to her.  So I had a really wonderful weekend.  Today I'll need to return some books to the library. Well, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment