Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Our Christmas turned out really well.  The kids got really nice gifts from both family and Santa.  Those of you who look at my blog I would like to say thank you again. 
Christmas Eve was spent at my Nana's, where we opened presents and munched on yummy foods.
Here are some pictures from that.
Mary with her new pappy.

Nana's Tree. 

Mary and Lexi waiting.


Lexi and her new doll.

Mary checking out her box.


Lexi and her horse.


Mary and Mrs. Potato Head.


Mary received a pink lap top.


PJ's and a new robe.

                           
They both received ornaments this is what Mary's looked like.  I didn't get a chance to get a pic of Lexi's or the beautiful one that Reese and I received for our 3rd year together.  I will have to take pictures of those and post them later.


Mary's looking a stylish in her pink glasses and outfit.  Plus she so cute eating her chocolate cake. 


Reese and his new knife sharpening kit.

This is all the stuff that came in it.


Mary was wiped out after all the excitement.

Lexi is all ready for bed.
               
I also didn't get a picture of the bag of ELF makeup that I received. I'll have to do another post on that.
 "So Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night."

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, especially the one of Mary eating cake and Lexi in her new robe. I also like the new song you added. I'm glad you all had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete