Friday, May 23, 2014

Sorry I've Been Away................

Hey Guys,
Sorry I've been absent from the blogging scene.  It's been really crazy these past couple of years, but I'm trying get back into the blogging scene.
Lexi is in 1st grade and her school year is coming to an end.
Mary is four years old now and will be starting school next year.
Racheal is two years old and talks, walks, climbs, runs and jumps (getting two feet off the ground) now.
My DH is still working on our family's dairy farm.
I'm no longer a breastfeeding peer counselor because it interfered with my family time too much.
I've recently purchased some Addi Click long lace needles (Which I love) and I have also purchased an Ashford Kiwi 2 spinning wheel. 

Mary riding in the dump truck while I was hauling silage.

Racheal in black and white.
I love that picture of her.

Lexi playing with Diesel, our newest addition to our little family.

Meet Diesel our newest member.  He is a stray that we took in after a friend ours had found him and he didn't really fit in with there other Pitbull.  He is a big lovable, goof ball, who gets along great with the girls and Peppermint.

Peppermint is still top dog and she has acquired a new job.  She is now a cow dog, she helps to get up the cows that graze out front yard.

My Ashford Kiwi 2 that my DH finished for my mothers day present.
I've only been spinning for a couple of months.

My first handspun yarn. 

My handspun singles of 50/50 llama and Suffolk Sheep wool.

Now I will leave you with a picture of the lovely flowers grow by Cookspride Wilfong Farms.
They have lovely organic plants, produce, hay and flowers for sale.
Hope you all have a blessed day.







No comments:

Post a Comment