Friday, December 31, 2010

My adventures in Sock Knitting

Hi, all!  I finally ordered my complete set of bamboo double pointed needles and they arrived day before yesterday.  I've been obsessing over making a sock for the last two days.  I've yet to produce a finished product.  I've tried like three or four different times yesterday with no success but I'm not out done yet.  I shall try and try until I beat the sock making pattern into submission!  Dun-Dun-Dunnn!  
Anyways, I'm also trying to finish the hugs of comfort shawl. I've got pictures from Christmas to post as soon as I find my camera.  It's around here somewhere.  My washcloth presents were a real success and the two scarves I made were a real hit as well.  I was so excited.  I believe I'll try and make the scarves smaller so that they will fit little people too.
Oh, Big News!! My DD, Mary (who's nine months old), has gotten her first teeth.  You can't see them with a camera yet but they are definitely there.  I should know, I breastfeed.   LOL!  Tomorrow we will be going to my Nana's to celebrate the New Year.  Which is going to be fun.  Well, sorry I've not been keeping you guys updated like I should.  B/t Christmas and kids it's been crazy.  Hope to get you all some pictures up soon.  Hope you all have a Happy New Year and a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment