Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Early Birthday to Me!!

Thank you to all who made my early birthday party wonderful.  Thank you all for the presents I received.  I had a really wonderful day.  It even snowed.  
 These are the earrings that my DH got me to match my necklace he got me two years ago for my birthday.
These are the flannel p.j.'s he bought me too.
This is my Kindle and my DLB(dear little brother) bought me the books that I wanted to go on it.  
I can't wait to see how they turn out. 
This is the hat and scarf that my DA (dear aunt), bought me.  I love them they are so warm.



These are the other outfits I received. They were great.  I'm so blessed to have a wonderful family.
Here are my cakes.  My DA got them from the La Patisserie.  Here is a link to there website. 
http://www.mooresvillebakery.com/
One of the cakes was a carrot cake and the other white with chocolate icing.
Here is our tree.  We finally got it up.  I'll post more pictures of it later.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Stay tuned here for more family fun tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment