Friday, March 6, 2015

Rainy Day Post


Hello Everyone,
    I hope you are dry and warm where you are. It has rained pretty much all day here.
Today we ran some errands and I've worked on my knitting projects.

FO (finished objects)

     I do have two finished objects, yay, I've finished both pairs of Lego My Eggo socks.
One pair was sold yesterday, woo hoo!
The second pair will be posted in my shop later this week. It will fit a woman's size 7 foot.


What's on my Needles and Wheel

     I'm still working on the mouse dolly. I've not made much progress on it because I've started a few new projects.

Blanket is still hibernating.

I've cast on the memory blanket by Georgie Hallam. It is going really well. It is very potatoes chippy and addictive. Lol.
Not sure if I will make a whole blanket out of it yet cause I thought of making a purse.


I've also joined the Geeky Girls Knit Sheepy Spring Kal on Ravelry. This will be my first knit along so I'm really excited about it. My first project is by C.C. Almond called Vanilla Cappuccino Socks. They are toe up socks, another first for me. They are knitted with Patons Kroy Socks Stripes in the sweet stripes color way. They're lovely Easter egg colors. Peppermint, my dog, is sleeping on my lap while I knit. Lol


Watching and Reading

I'm about 18% finished with Outlander book 1.

I've finished the first chapter of Smart Women Keep it Simple.

I've enjoyed podcasts from Yarngasm. Enjoy watching to see what new projects she is knitting and spinning. She makes to most beautiful yarn. She inspired me to start the memory blanket.

Geeky Girls Knit is another podcast I've enjoyed lately. I love the fact that it is a mother daughter podcast. They actually inspired the toe up socks and Outlander book readings.

The Knitting Den is a lovely podcast; I love the way she does the outdoor walks to give you a tour of the Colorado view she has plus her little dogs are too cute.

Well as always happy knitting and spinning. Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment