Sunday, February 15, 2015

Shop Update #2

Hello Everyone,
Just dropping in to tell you about the new items in my shop.
The Shepherd Knits

I had a wonderful photo shoot staring my beautiful and very photogenic sister-in-law.
She did a wonderful job posing. 
I added a crocheted keyhole scarf in fall colors and copper sparkles with a flower accent.  The keyhole feature is behind the flower.

I posted a knitted ruffled scarf.  That is dark purple and light purple with silver sparkles.  It is a fun little number that would love good on an adult or child. My girls loved it.  It allows you to add a pop of color to any outfit.

Last but not least a knitted ear warmer head band in hot pink, light pink and white with silver sparkles.   This one is perfect for showing off you beautiful  do while keeping your ears toasty at the same time.
The items are pictured below.

No comments:

Post a Comment