Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mary Had a Little Glove...

Hello everyone,
Today is going to be a short post.   I've figured out a fingerless glove pattern for my DD.  She has very small hands for her age.  The original pattern was from trumped duck for a four year old but was too big for her so I cut it down to make it fit. I've included a link to that pattern. Below is a picture of one that is finished.  I knit it from some of my hand spun BFL. Also pictured is the scarf to match that was knit with the hand spun BFL as well.


My DH and I have been talking about getting some sheep that I can raise organically for both meat and wool.  I have been doing a lot of research on the matter and we have settled on Finnsheep. Below is a picture of some.


From all I've read about they are lovely creatures. I like that they are very friendly, docile and a smaller breed.  If you have or have heard about them please feel free to leave comments below.  I would like to know what are the most common sicknesses they have.



No comments:

Post a Comment