Thursday, January 26, 2012

Short and Sweet

Hi, everyone.  Today post is going to be as the title states, Short and Sweet.  Just an update on my WIPs. My socks are still awaiting a turned heel.  My scarf is coming along nicely.  I had to frog is once because I dropped some stitches and didn't even realize it until it was too late.  Rachael's sweater is half finished.   My DH had been helping me to organize the kitchen cabinets.  I've finished the Hot Pad for my Nana which she loved and I've got another idea for something that she'll like even more.  But that's for me to know and her to find out. LOL.   Work has been coming along nicely as well.  I'm super excited about my clients.  I believe the program for Breastfeeding Peer Counselors has gotten off to a great start.  I'm so glad that I'm able to be a part of it.  We only have like a little over one month before Rachael's arrival if not sooner.  So things around here a off to a humming start.  Well, I hope everyone has a wonder Thursday, it is suppose to rain but I'm not letting that ruin my good mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment