Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm Back!

What's happening? My internet was done for a while then life with kids happened and I've not been on for a while.  I finished another sock this time it was a pattern that I came up with but I think it went wrong somewhere in the end because it came out sorta weird.  It at least looked like human foot but it doesn't fit.  I'll keep trying.  I went to the library yesterday and got some more books on knitting.  Lexi picked out a lot for herself.  I also got some different types for yarn too.  I got some bulky yarn, worsted, and sock weight yarn.  I've started more socks but I'll be following some direction this time.
Our two year anniversary is coming up and we've got a date planned.  We are suppose to go to Jay Jay Wasabi's in Mooresville.  I'll let you know how everything goes.  Well, I'll post more later.  Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment