Thursday, August 23, 2012

Introducing Racheal Lee

Wow, I didn't realize that I've not written anything since before Racheal was born. I'm sorry about that. It's just been really nuts around here.
Racheal Lee was born on March 15, 2012, she weighted 8 lbs 2oz.
Wow, I know what you are thinking that a pretty big baby.  You have no idea.  I never thought that I would ever have an 8 lb. baby but here she is.



Here is Mary paying Racheal some attention.  Even though she is 5 months old now the new hasn't worn off yet. 



She's smiling while she is sleeping.


Here is a more recent photo.  She was about 3-4 months old here.


She's about 5 months old here.


This is how she spends her time at work with me mostly.
Except when I put her on a blanket in the floor and she plays for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment