Monday, August 1, 2011

Busy, Nauseous, and Pregnant again!

Yeah you heard right. I'm pregnant again with my third child. I hope it's a boy. I'm seriously thinking about getting fixed. LOL. As you all know I've got two beautiful, funny little girls.
 Oh did I mention one crazy husband. LOL. He's probably going to kill me for posting this pic. but he knew if someone took it, it would wind up on the net some how. LOL. My aunt Lynda made these Mohawk hats.  They are too cute. I've got the pattern and plan on making one for a boy scout who moved to Kentucky recently. We'll miss him so much. He added a lot to our troop.  Hopefully he'll be back to visit soon.
Here are some other pictures from Sunday.
Lexi fed her baby play dough.

Lexi taking care of her baby.

Lexi making pizza.

Lexi and her stroller full of babies.

Reese and Mary modeling Mohawk hats Lynda made.

Modeling hat again.
I'm a currently working on some more socks and a fuzzy scarf for Lexi.  I'll have to post picture of the WIPs.  
Oh we will be going the beach soon so I'll have pictures to post of that as well when we get back.


As for being pregnant, I'm about 8 weeks along. I've been living off of soda crackers for about 3 weeks now and I believe I'm seeing the light at the end of the yucky tunnel.  LOL. 

I was so happy yesterday because I could eat real food. IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOOOD!
Lexi is editing my work as we speak. She's correcting my spelling. LOL. She's four.
Well, I'm going to go for now. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment