Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Few New projects and Progress on Some old Ones....

Hi, Everybody!  Good News my brother-in-law is back from Iraq.  We are all very excited about that.  Oh, my friend Ashely is going to have a baby girl in June.  This is what I made her.
This is the pixie bonnet in the process.
 These are the finish products.  The hat and booties.
Then I've got one sock finished and it does fit but it's a little pointy at the end.

I made a cover for my kindle.

I also made more wash clothes and a potholder.

Here some other random pictures that will hopefully put a smile on your face.




So that's what I've been up to lately.  Hopefully I'll have another sock to post and I'm also working on a little sweater.  My first one so we'll see if that pans out.  Hope everyone has a happy weekend.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment